Feather Headband Tutorial

A feather headband is a whole lot easier than you think!


Here's what you'll need:
metal headband
ribbon or fabric to line the headband
feather pad (I got this one on etsy.com I've also seen some at Hobby Lobby)
felt
an embellishment of your choice: large button or gem, or fabric flower (I used my Oh Sew Easy fabric flower)

All you do is glue the ribbon on the headband with hot glue or wrap and glue some fabric on. Then hot glue the feather pad and embellishment on the headband and then cut a piece of felt to glue behind to help it be more secure.

You're done!
Happy crafting!

2 comments:

~Mikal said...

I love your blog and the fun cute things you show how to make. Just darling. I am following you, please follow me back.

DIY Craft Supplies said...

I love your tutorial ... Anyway, I'm selling feather pad and I put your tutorial in my website .. Let me know if its not ok to you so I can delete it.. Check our website http://www.diycraftsupplies.co.nz/