Testimonials for www.BuzzAboutBaby.com

"I looked everywhere for soothie binky clips. All I could find were the bulky ones, like the Winnie the Pooh from Walmart (ugly!) and the flower from Babies 'r us (talk about huge-it covers half the baby's face). I wanted something that was simple, but worked. That's what I found from Sarah's binky clips. They stay put and are simple, yet stylish. I love Buzz About Baby's binky clips and will continue to buy them from this site. Oh, and I also love the grab and go bags. I keep one loaded and ready to go under the front seat of my car. I'm always ready."
Becca, Oregon


"I absolutely love everything I have gotten from Buzz About Baby. I refer all my friends to this website. Everything is so affordable and great quality. I have a binkie holder to match every outfit and I can’t believe I survived through my first baby without them. But the carseat canopies are my favorite. It is my signature baby gift! I get compliments on mine wherever I go."
Shannon, Utah


"I absolutely love the pacifier clips I purchased! I could not find a pacifier clip to fit my son's Soothie brand pacifier until I found your website. The clips are so cute too with so many different ribbon choices to choose from! Thanks again!"
Heather, Rhode Island

To purchase my products visit:

No comments: